When considering purchasing medication abortion pills through the mail, it’s crucial to be aware of certain factors that can impact your health and safety.
Your health and wellbeing are our number one priority at Our Pregnancy Center.
There’s a chance that you may experience a natural miscarriage, or you could potentially have an ectopic pregnancy. Alternatively, your pregnancy may have advanced beyond ten weeks since your last menstrual cycle. An ultrasound at Our Pregnancy Resource Center can determine whether either or all these conditions apply. All our services are free and confidential.
Taking abortion medication increases the following risks and may require medical intervention:
- Incomplete abortion resulting in a second, surgical abortion.
- Heavy persistent bleeding and anemia (especially with ongoing blood loss) .
- Persistent Gestational Sac, with no cardiac or heart activity.
- Profuse Bleeding due to blood clots or pregnancy tissue fragments.
- Ongoing pregnancy due to drug and method failure.
- Orthostatic hypotension (extreme drop in blood pressure).
After the first abortion pill has been taken, some women regret taking it and wish to reverse it. The effects of the abortion pill can be reversed; however, time is of the essence. Contact Our Pregnancy Center for more information about this process.
Ordering medication abortion online comes with additional risks:
- Consumers who obtain medication online may put their health at risk because the products, while being marketed as authentic, may be counterfeit, contaminated, expired or otherwise harmful.
- It is difficult to determine the doctor’s credentials who is providing the pills should the medication impact you negatively at a physical, psychological, or emotional level.
- Medication may arrive with incorrect or incomplete dosage and instructions, leading to overdose and death.
- In taking an abortion pill from an online source you will have no verification that the tissue has passed after the abortion. Retained tissue can lead to dangerous and potentially life-threatening infections. An additional surgical abortion could be required, adding to the costs and risks of the process.
Medication abortion can cause intense pain, with reported pain levels reaching seven to eight out of ten. At Our Pregnancy Center, we provide preliminary medical services including an ultrasound to determine the viability of your pregnancy. If you’re considering medication abortion, make an appointment with us for vital information and support to make the best decision for yourself.
Your health and well-being matter. Trust our professionals to prioritize your safety and provide comprehensive care.
Visit: ourpregnancycenter.com to make an appointment, or stop by our center at: 1234 Caroline Lane, Suite 104, Tampa, Florida, 35411
All Services are free and confidential.